Live Webinar Date: July 28, 2020
Live Webinar Time: 3:00-4:00 PM EST
Use the following link to join us up to 15 minutes prior to start:
Event Dial-In: +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 853 0032 2259
K–8 Math in over 30 different languages
This fall, transform your assessment data into daily math growth in-class AND at a distance
“Creating an Integrated, Simple Distance Learning System for Math”
As schools resume in the Fall – K-8 Math teachers are faced with a triple-challenge
- Finding an approach that supports both – remote and in-class teaching.
- Ensuring math learning is effective – reversing loss and driving growth.
- Finding an approach that is simple (for teachers to follow), compatible (with your current curricular resources) and integrated (so teachers and support teachers can work seamlessly).
Discover how this unique math solution transforms assessment data in to daily growth in over 30 different languages! In this interactive webinar you’ll learn how ClassHero:
- Designed for a post-COVID school system of blended learning schedules
- Combines BOTH math and language proficiency to differentiate learning in 1 click
- Creates an accessible learning environment for disadvantaged and ELL students in 30+ languages
- Works to add weeks of additional learning in just 10 minutes a day
Join us and see why this program is your unique 4-for-1 solution for math!
Date: July 28, 2020
Time: 3:00–4:00 PM EST
Duration: 1 hour
For questions or cancelations please contact George Melendez email@example.com